Magic Flute: Puzzle Adventure, Magic Flute: Puzzle LITE and Czarodziejski Flet games for Android platform consistÂ Immersion TouchSense Haptics technology implementation.
Immersion is committed to data security, and protects your personally identifiable information. Your â€œpersonally identifiable informationâ€ is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name and mailing address. Â In order to serve you better, Immersion may use your personally identifiable information to personalize your experience on our Site, or to send you communications that may be of interest, electronically or otherwise.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable InformationYou may browse Immersion.com without giving us any personally identifiable information. Â You may choose to volunteer information, such as survey information, email address or site registrations, and your preferred means of communication. Generally, this information is requested when you sign up for our ROI model, product inquiries, newsletters or download software. Â If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.Immersion also collects information of visitors and aggregate web traffic information, to our Site including: domain name, referring website address, information regarding pages accessed, number of unique visitors, the top paths through the Site, entry pages and exit pages, etc. Â This information is collected through the use of â€œweb bugsâ€ â€“ transparent images placed on a web page to collect information about the page and how it is used.
- Your Control over Personally Identifiable InformationWhen you sign up for an email list, you will be given instructions at that time on how to remove yourself from that list.Access to certain of Immersionâ€™s webpages require a login and password. The use of those webpages and the information or programs downloadable from those pages are governed by a written agreement between you and Immersion. Â Your personally identifiable information may be retained by Immersion to verify compliance with the agreement, log software licenses granted, track software downloaded from those pages, and track use of other applications available on the Immersion Site.
- Security of Your Personally Identifiable InformationImmersion is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the personally identifiable information that you provide to us.
- Corrections to Your Personally Identifiable InformationÂ The accuracy of your personally identifiable information is important to Immersion. Certain registered Immersion users can correct their information directly by logging into their account and updating their information, others may e-mail the webmaster using ourÂ contact formÂ and specify your request.
- Use of Personally Identifiable InformationImmersion will not trade, sell or rent your personally identifiable information. Â Immersion will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed below.Immersion may use personally identifiable information to contact you or your company for marketing purposes. Â Immersion also may make personally identifiable information available to third parties, including trusted business partners, for marketing purposes. Â In some cases, we use other companies to provide limited services on our behalf. Â We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using the information for any other purpose.Immersion may store and disclose personally identifiable information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to: (a) protect the rights, safety or property of users of our Site, the public, or Immersion or our Site suppliers; and (b) conform to legal or regulatory requirements. Â Also, Immersion.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
- Product Analytic DataImmersion may collect certain data when you use a Product (â€œProduct Analytic Dataâ€), including a Product incorporated into a third-party application, product or service (a â€œThird Party Appâ€). Â Product Analytic Data may include information about your device (such as brand, model, operating system and component types), the Product used (such as name, version and settings of the Product), the Third-Party App running the Product, usage of the Product (such as which Product content was played, how much of the Product content was played, whether that Product content was downloaded/streamed or resided in the device, and whether the Product functionality was muted), and the date and time that such information was gathered. Immersion also may assign a number to identify your device, derived from one or more unique device identifiers. Â This identification number is different from any built-in identification number for your device (such as your IMEI) and does not reveal to Immersion any such built-in identification number. Â We may use and disclose the information we collect for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- Links to other WebsitesThe information practices of Websites linked to the Immersion Site are not covered by this privacy statement.
- Children’s PrivacyAt Immersion, we understand that childrenâ€™s privacy is important. Â The Immersion.com website is intended for use by adults. Â Immersion does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Â If you are 12 years old or younger, you should not submit any information to Immersion. Â In some jurisdictions, you should not submit any personally identifiable information to Immersion if you are under 14 or 18 years of age. Â Immersion recommends that parents take an active role in their childrenâ€™s use of the Internet and encourages parents to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their personally identifiable information while using the Internet. Â Tips on protecting childrenâ€™s privacy online can be found at www.FTC.gov.
- Access to Immersionâ€™s Site from non-United States NationsBecause Immersion Corporation operates globally, we make information we gather available to our worldwide business units. Â For those of you visiting our Site from the European Economic Area, the personal data you enter will be transferred outside the European Economic Area for use by Immersion Corporation and its affiliates for any of the purposes described above. Â By using our Site and providing us with your personal data, you consent to this transfer and use of your personal data.